Helvane

Does this look like contacts? or photoshop?

Hey guys so I did school project I did a couple of months before I graduated. @RisK thinks that it looks like i'm wearing contacts. What do you guys think? Does it look like contacts or photoshop?

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

This is Aidan, he's my favorite stalker in the whole wide world! 

ka9j0Il.png  eYJc3fX.png

Posted (edited)

Seeing as it doesn't look like there isn't nearly enough ambient light and reflection in the irises (especially on the right one), I'd say it's quite easily distinguished as Photoshop. Cameras don't usually display colors that vividly, and if there is any color correction used (which is evident by the background) then the palette would be influenced by the cc afaik.

I'm not at all an expert on cameras, lighting, or color theory, but I'm just stating what I know. Regardless if it's Photoshop or not, they do look pretty funky.

Edited by Capslock

tKkHoGc.gif

when people ask me to fix SCP:SL

On 7/10/2019 at 8:51 AM, Capslock said:

Seeing as it doesn't look like there isn't nearly enough ambient light and reflection in the irises (especially on the right one), I'd say it's quite easily distinguished as Photoshop. Cameras don't usually display colors that vividly, and if there is any color correction used (which is evident by the background) then the palette would be influenced by the cc afaik.

I'm not at all an expert on cameras, lighting, or color theory, but I'm just stating what I know. Regardless if it's Photoshop or not, they do look pretty funky.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that I learned about eyes in my anatomy class and how all the parts function. I should have made the eyes look a bit more natural Lol.

ka9j0Il.png  eYJc3fX.png

I like this, It does look photoshopped, but still a work of art.

Not to be that guy, but uh, where's your left eyebrow?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xenvious said:

I like this, It does look photoshopped, but still a work of art.

Not to be that guy, but uh, where's your left eyebrow?

I cut it off

I made my skin a little brighter than it usually is in photoshop so my eyes can pop out more and have more color. 

ka9j0Il.png  eYJc3fX.png